HEMEXSAN NOW AVAILABLE IN 5KG PAILS
HEMEXSAN is a natural earth (Diatomaceous Earth) and is approved as a livestock feed ingredient (E551C - Free flowing agent) so it is non toxic.
Hemexsan is approved by the Organic Farmers and Growers Association as a feed ingredient (Registration No: UKE0194) Data for feed applications is available on request.
Hemexsan is an environmentally friendly powder for poultry / livestock housing and bedding.
Fully controlled source approved in Europe under Fami-QS. Heaton are approved under UFAS (Registration No: 959).
Has very beneficial effects on the feet of poultry when included in litter.
Apply to walls, bedding,floors, nest boxes and stables where it aids in the control of moisture, odour and keeps litter dry and free flowing
Aids in the control of ammonia
DRIES THE AREAS WHERE PARASITES LIVE AND BREED
INDEPENDENTLY TESTED AND APPROVED BY THE VLA (VETERINARY LABORATORY AGENCY)
Hemexsan – litter for poultry
- Hemexsan is a natural product. It is sterile, chemically inactive and has no obnoxious smells.
- A layer of approx. 1-1½ cm Hemexsan keeps the stable floor dry.
- Hemexsan preserves the absorption capability and keeps the litter dry for approx. 5-6 weeks.
- Hemexsan can have a positive effect on singes of the pads, which means that the well-being of the animals will be increased and possible economic sanctions often can be avoided.
- Hemexsan binds the ammonia and thereby contributes to an improvement in the stable climate
- Hemexsan can contribute to an increase in the well-being of the animals.
Hemexsan is available in 25kg sacks
NOT CLASSIFIED AS HAZARDOUS TO HUMANS OR ANIMALS
PLEASE CONTACT US TO FIND YOUR NEAREST DISTRIBUTOR
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON THE APPLICATION OF HEMEXSAN FOR GRAIN & FEED STORAGE
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON THE SLURRY APPLICATION OF HEMEXSAN PLEASE CONTACT US.
****** NOW AVAILABLE IN 5KG PAILS WITH RE-SEALABLE LID******
We're always happy to provide any additional information about our products. Contact us on +44 1422 822308 or use our contact form.